Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP and a frightened father Henry. My Instagram account @annephung is where I am most popular with my followers. I post about my daily life, my good and bad days. My parents brought me into America in the year 1990 when I was just a year old. I would not be able to share my story with you today without my parents' efforts to work to the max and sacrifice. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot for a better life, I worked hard to make them proud and had tunnel vision for achievement. I had a plan in my life that was to go to university, get a job, marry, purchase a house and have kids. It was my idea of what success looked like. But life had other ideas. In 2013, I found the job I was in didn't feel like a good fit for me. Even though the compensation and status were good, I didn't feel like the work was satisfying. In reality, I thought I was spending my time. I had a passion for exercising and enjoyed getting out and about with friends. when I was navigating my new career path. I was drawn to personal training. My small business was started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success this year, 2021. As a Asian female working in the field, there are a many of us. My goal is to be a change maker within the business to offer the best coaching and guidance to help people to live a more healthy and happier them by creating the most sustainable life that meets their individual goals and needs. My goal is for me to help others chase their dreams, and to live the lives they have always wanted. My career exploded as I was enjoying the highest success of my life. However, my mother passed away just when my professional life began to fall off. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease is over, and she lies in Heaven. Her memory will forever be on my mind and in my heart. mind. It's incredible how life can give us the exact lessons we need even when we don't realize it. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I believe my Mom gave me another opportunity to live my life after her passing. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she died. It was her time to embark on a new journey as I was given the chance to lead a fulfilling and happy life. Now into my 30's I feel alive and aware of the fact that I live my life now and not merely existing like the person I was back in my previous. My experiences are shared with me so that I may be able to share my stories as well as my words. It will allow you to feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. It is possible to achieving anything you want in your life. Therapy is necessary and is normal. Health is the greatest riches. It is my prayer that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets about the final hours of your life. We are the only assurance in this life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Abbie Cobb and Abby Champion Feet And Legs

Alexandria Deberry